Terms & Conditions
Visitors to Knowledge Economic City Co. website are kindly requested to carefully read this Policy to understand KEC’s policy and the use of information contained herein and how will KEC handle it. By using KEC online services you firmly and unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. KEC reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time without a prior notice. It is your responsibility to learn about any changes and updates made to this Policy, so please check the online services periodically for any updates to its terms and conditions. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use KEC’s online services.
Massage to Visitors
Disclosure of Personal Data
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII consist of data that the visitor may supply to KEC. Such data obtain from the visitor are mainly collected through filling of forms on KEC online services; visitor’s information requests about KEC products and services; visitor’s response to research surveys and emails and communications sent by KEC to the visitor.
Other Sources of Personal Information
KEC may use personal data from other sources, such as, without limitation, companies specialized in providing information, web media channels, KEC partners and public registers. KEC may also obtain the following types of personal information from other available sources to promote the credibility of KEC information and its effectiveness. KEC may also collect personal information to satisfy a legal duty or as a result of a contractual relationship between the visitor and KEC.
Utilization of Personal Information:
• To send newsletters and updates for newspapers and magazines subscription.
• CUF (Contact Us Form) info is used mainly to respond to customer and service.
• WFF (Website Feedback Form) to be used mainly to provide enhancements to the online services and the user experience.
Use of Data
•To communicate with the visitor for all KEC online services.
• To provide analysis or valuable information that would improve the online services;
• To provide the visitor with experience when he interact with KEC online services;
• To notify the visitor about changes and updates made to KEC online services;
• To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities related to KEC online services;
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
KEC may disclose the collected information without any restrictions, which is specific to non-identifiable or personal information about the online services users.
KEC may as well disclose the following identifiable or personal information that is collected or provided to KEC by the visitor:
• To KEC subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To fulfill the purposes for which you have provided this information;
• For any other purposes disclosed by KEC when you provided the information.
Although the security of the visitor’s information is of material importance to KEC, and KEC exercise reasonable care in providing secure storage and transmission of your information in and to KEC servers, nevertheless no information or data storage and transmission through the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secured. KEC cannot provide any representation or warranty regarding the safety of any information that you may transmit to or from the online services. Please note that all such transmissions are done at your own risk.
If the visitor changes his mind on the information provided, or want to update the status of his given personal information, such as a phone number or email address, KEC will arrange and facilitate his attempt to correct, update, or delete his personal information. The visitor has the right to remove any unwanted personal information, by updating the same or opposing its use for any reason. In all such instances, please contact KEC at its given address.
Third Party Links